Friday, April 11, 2008

Getting Ready



Well, here it is 10 o'clock Friday Night and I just finished my cards for the Glitterbugs Group Meeting tomorrow!! I am obviously out of time to make cards for the afternoon meeting I am attending! ;o( BUMMER {I DO need some sleep tonight!} If you could only see how messy my room is right now. {I don't dare take a picture!!} Now I am off to gather my supplies for the make-n-takes tomorrow and have some ice cream when I am finished. I can't wait to share what we make tomorrow!!




I just love this layout!! {CASE'd from *About a Girl*} It is fun, fast & easy! I had to simplify mine a tad more. {Mostly because of my ribbon issue, I couldn't tie it nice???} Thanks to the two Oval Punches layering is a breeze!! I made 23 of them this evening. This will be ONE of the FIVE things made at the *Tart & Tangy for $20* class on April 23rd! There is still time to sign-up!!


~one 12X12 pc of DSP will make 3 cards when you cut the DSP 4” X 11”
~score the DSP at 1 ½” and 5 ½”
~the inside Whisper White pc is 3 ¾” X 5 ¼”




1 comment:

Robin said...

*super* cute, Andy! That whole bundle of fruity goodness is so awesome :) I really like these cards.