Monday, April 14, 2008

Hostess Luncheon April 13th, 2008

3rd Quarter 2008 Hostess Thank You Gifts:


As a way for me to say "Thanks" to Hostesses, I hold Quarterly Luncheons. Hostesses and their guest are invited to my home for a Soup & Salad Lunch, a FREE Make-N-Take and Dessert. (Click *here* for the yummy dessert recipe. I didn't use the berries just raspberry pie filling to top my cheesecake.) I also made the "love you a latte" cups for each Hostess. The Hostess with the highest workshop also received a cute Turtle Tote filled with a stamp set, wasabi cards, ribbon and a treat. (I forgot to take a picture of that. I'll see her tomorrow so I will ask her to bring it so I can take a picture!!)
{ **Turtle Tote Picture** added}

***
Here are the goodies inside each cup............................




A stamped napkin, kisses, and a latte or cappuccino to go!

Again, I would like to THANK last quarter's Hostesses for hosting a Collection Workshop or a Collection Catalog Show with me!! If you WANT to be at the NEXT Hostess Luncheon PLEASE contact me today!! ;o) The next Luncheon is Sunday July 13th for April, May & June Hostesses!

No comments: