Saturday, April 19, 2008

Prom Invitations For Clayton HS

My niece Nicci attends Clayton High School and is on the Prom Committee. She knows I stamp so she asked if I would help make the invitations and tickets. With it being such a small school with limited "funds" and it just sounded like it would be fun to do, she didn't have to ask twice! ;o) I asked the girls from my Scrap N' Stampers Group if they would be willing to help. And they were MORE than willing!!! (THANKS AGAIN GIRLS!!)


My sister (Nicci's Mom) and I came up with the prototype and she typed it all out. We had most of the paper cut & scored. Then on Tuesday April 15th we brought the "goods" to class. Some of the girls brought some supplies like adhesive and star punches. We set up stations and got to work. We had fun so I shouldn't call it "work"! It didn't take long to get 100 invitations and tickets done. We still had time to talk and snack!

This is the front:

The colors are Night of Navy, Basic Black and Silver.

{I wish this was a better picture!!}

On the inside all the info was typed out and the right side lifted up and the lyrics for the Prom Theme Song were typed inside. The song was I'll Be by the Goo Goo Dolls.

They were very simple design and turned out so nice.

We were all happy to help!



No comments: