Monday, April 7, 2008

This is OUR Thing



This is OUR Thing. Jabin & Evan love to "craft" and "stamp" especially in MOM's Stamp Room! They have "their" drawers of stuff. But frequently move the chairs around to reach the things they shouldn't!! Last week I was getting ready for a Trade Show and seeing my Display Board must have gave them inspiration! Here are some things they made for me:
From Jabin:
Can you tell that this is Me??? I have heart eyes, a heart nose & a heart mouth!

Jabin with the inside of his card. I told him I wanted to take his picture. He held up his card and said, "Chee....Oh, I mean CARD!" It was SO FUNNY!

From Evan:

After seeing some cards he went and found the sets and got to work!


After making these pictures he stuck them in my display board by the card he copied.

I may have two new recruits in 13 1/2 years!

No comments: