Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Together

I was talking on the phone with a friend and flippin' through the Spring~Summer Collection when I saw the "All in the Family" set on page 73. Next thing I knew I had a few "flashes" of ideas pop in my head and HAD to go try them. This is what I came up with.....

Summer Sun Card Base: 4 1/4" x 11"

Fold in half and cut 1 1/2" off of the front right hand side.

Green Galore: 3" x 4 1/2"

Basic Black: 2 3/4" x 4"

Whisper White: 2 7/16" x 3 3/4"

Classic Stampin' Pads:

Green Galore, Summer Sun, Basic Black & Creamy Caramel (for the hair)

Ribbon: Black Gingham

Crystal Effects

Stamp Sets:

All in the Family

Family Phrases

Tart & Tangy

I haven't seen anything like this "out there" yet.

I did send a card to SU!, but I haven't seen it or heard from them.

Oh, well! I'd like to know what you think though....

No comments: