Monday, May 12, 2008

Thanks For The Love!!

Last week was a little crazy.


I went for a follow-up Dr Appt at 3 pm on Monday and found out I needed surgery on Wednesday!! With that being said I had lots to get ready for. Lucky for me I have been blessed with so many loving & caring friends through Stampin' a great Husband, cute Boys and a fabulous Family!!






Flowers from Bonnie, Pat & Family.






A card & food from Ann & Family.







A card & plant from my Mom & Ted.


A Mom from pre-school brought home the boys. My Step-Mom came to be with me, made the beds, did some laundry and cleaned up a little. My sister brought me ice. ;o) And her & my Mom stayed with me Thurdsday to help with the boys.


I am doing much better!!

I am ready to get the house and stamp room back in order!


Thanks again for the LOVE!! ;o)








No comments: