Tuesday, May 27, 2008

"this-n-that"




I've been busy with:

a. The Kids

Evan- When Chalk Goes Bad!!


Look Out it's Jabin the Spider-Man!!


b. Our House {Some Day we will be "Finished"}!


c. Taking Care of the Kids & the House


d. My Stamp Room



In the process of "organizing" My Stamp Room last Friday. I found a little bit of "this-n-that". You know the 1/2 done cards your were going to finish, a few extra cut supplies from a make-n-take, a few odd things from a Simply Scrappin' Kit, ect. I took all the "this-n-that" and ended up making 52 Birthday Cards and 17 Anniversary Cards for Soneshine Ministry at my Church. Cards are sent to people on their Birthdays and Anniversaries. I love to help with this ministry, but I was falling a little behind. Now I just got them sent off with my step-mom, who will deliver them to Gloria, who will put them all to good use.
That feels GREAT!! Now if I would just make a few each time I stamp, I wouldn't get behind! ;o)

I'll try to get some of My Stamp Room pictures on soon.

No comments: