Friday, June 6, 2008

End of the School Year...Thanks


Today was the last day of preschool for Evan & Jabin. We gave their WONDERFUL teachers a Longaberger Oval Spring Basket and the class signed their names on the bottoms. I just love how the 4 & 5 year-olds write their names!



Our bus driver was WONDERFUL as well! She would greet the boys every morning by name as they got on the bus. (She mixed them up a few times when their coats were the same color, but then again I do it all the time!) I made a cover for a Hershey bar using an idea I saw *here*. I had to tweak the measurements to fit the Hershey bar.






NOTE TO SELF:

Don't put the candy bar on the computer while putting the boys to bed.

{Chocolate Melts , SERIOUSLY!}





Here is the matching Thank You card.








No comments: