Friday, June 27, 2008

July 17th Stamp-A-Stack

Thursday July 17th Stamp-A-Stack
6:30 PM - 9:30 PM
At Andy's House

Stamp 15 cards for $20.


Please RSVP by Tuesday July 15th.


Please bring your own adhesive. {I have some for sale if you need it ;o)}


Featuring retiring sets & In Colors {get'm before they are gone!!}


Here are the cards, you will be making 3 of each....


NEW!!: Want the cards but can't make it?? I will make them & send them to you! For just $30 I will complete your cards and mail them to you. This offer ends July 18th, 2008 and is for US residence only {some styles/colors may vary}. I accept visa, master & discover cards along with cash & checks. Contact me for more information or to order stampinandy@yahoo.com

{I will try to get a paypal thing on here soon!!}

No comments: