Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Mystery Hostess Orders & Winners

Thank you to all of you that placed an order as part of the June Mystery Hostess! Your orders just got here as of 11:30am today. Please contact me to arrange a pick-up or drop-off. I will be in Amery on Wednesday June 25th and in New Richmond on Thursday June 26th. I can drop orders off on those days. ;o)
{Side Note: Do all UPS Guys have to be Hotties and Smell Good??}
I had contacted the winners but here is a list of them:
1st Prize: Level One Hostess Only Set of your choice
WINNER: Tina
2nd Prize: $15 Free Merchandise of your choice
WINNER: Ann
3rd Prizes: Hostess Luncheon invitation for you & a guest. (Held on July 13th at my house.)
WINNER: Malva
4th Prize: 4 Hand Stamped Cards from Me! ;o)
WINNER: Ann
CONGRATULATIONS!!
Thanks again for your orders- Enjoy your new goodies!

No comments: