Tuesday, July 8, 2008

400 Hits...and Other Things

Oh My...I have had 400 hits to this blog page. That is so cool! Thanks for checking back I will be adding more soon. I feel like I have missed adding so many posts. I am working on my July 2008 NewsLetter I will post it WHEN I finish it.
A BIG thanks to my friend Angie & her Hubby for helping us out with our computer/dsl issues! It worked out that they needed to borrow a crib from us {since we still have two and don't need them anytime soon :o(} for the new baby due at the end of the month. They came and got the crib and fixed our computer issue! A WIN/WIN!! I am SO excited for them! I'll just have to get my baby fix from the new baby! ;o)
With no dsl what is a gal to do?? The kids had T-Ball and the last day of Summer Kindergarten, we had Baby Cookie {a friends little boy} over for two days, we went to The Patch and made 18 pints of Freezer Jam!, we were in the Little Falls, WI Parade, went on a Family camping trip to Shell Lake, WI with my side of the family over the 4th and whipped up the July Stamp-A-Stack Cards. Here are some pictures:







Enjoy your day I gotta get the July NewsLetter done and get ready for Rochester and the Hostess Luncheon Sunday!

No comments: