Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Centennial Bell

**AN UP~DATED**

WOW!! I was "talked" about in an article on the FRONT PAGE of The Centennial Bell August 2008!! I can't wait for that morning Scrap N' Stampers Class to start on the 2nd & 4th Thursday of the month in September!! We have so much fun at our current 1st & 3rd Tuesday of the month Class!!


I have been working on a display board for the center to promote our classes. When I finish it I'll post a picture. {now added}


More info about the Scrap N' Stampers group can be found *here*.

I had to leave a few "open" spots so we can add more info later!

I made this scrapbook page quick after the boys went to bed. When Jabin woke up the next morning he saw it and asked me if I made it. After I said "yes", he said "You must be tired!!". The Boys have grown so fast from being little preemies! They will be 5 years old on Monday!!! I should be getting ready for the PARTY...

1 comment:

Justina said...

Woo Hoo! Congratulations..