Thursday, July 24, 2008

Kiwi Kiss & Bella Rose Sneek Peek #2


I just love how you can get two cards from one pc of Card Stock. After I made the card on the previous post I had one lonely 1/2 a pc of Kiwi Kiss Card Stock so I decided I better use it. This time I used the NEW Scallop Punch and added some Basic Black Card Stock. I also used the same New Hostess Set: Happiness Always, I just used the other saying and one of the flower stamps. I have to start my Convention Swap Cards...Ummm I leave on Wednesday...I best get goin'!!!
Supplies:
Kiwi Kiss Classic Stampin' Pad & Card Stock
Creamy Caramel Classic Stampin' Pad & Card Stock
Basic Black Card Stock
Bella Rose DSP
Set: The NEW HOSTESS ONLY: Happiness Always
NEW Scallop Punch
Other Goodies: Brayer, Brads, Kraft Taffeta Ribbon, SNAIL Adhesive and Dimensionals

No comments: