Thursday, July 24, 2008

Kiwi Kiss & Bella Rose Sneek Peek!!


I will miss you Wild Wasabi... but a new Green has come into my Life...Kiwi Kiss. It is one of the New In Colors. I just made this card to see what it would look like if you used a Brayer and Creamy Caramel on the NEW Bella Rose DSP {Designer Series Paper}. I LOVE the "Aged" look of it! I just took the brayer and inked it in the Creamy Caramel and rolled it on the DSP.

For the Kiwi Kiss Card Base "what I like to do" is use the Classic Stampin' Pad directly on the edge of the card.

The words on the card are from a NEW HOSTESS ONLY SET called HAPPINESS ALWAYS! We will use it at my Open House on Aug 17th!!

Supplies:

Kiwi Kiss Classic Stampin' Pad & Card Stock

Creamy Caramel Classic Stampin' Pad & Card Stock

Bella Rose DSP

Set: The NEW HOSTESS ONLY: Happiness Always

Other Goodies: Brayer, Brads, Kraft Taffeta Ribbon, SNAIL adhesive and Dimensionals

No comments: