Tuesday, July 29, 2008

OOOO... that's a lot of MONKEYS!!!

I have had a lot of "Monkey" business going on here. Our Monkeys {Evan, Jabin & Cousin Amaya} all turned 5 so we had a Big Birthday Party on Sunday at the Clear Lake Park. {{Tina has some cute pictures on her blog *here* .}} Lots of our Family and Friends came!! It was so nice to see everyone!!

Evan and his cake:



Jabin and his cake:


Amaya at Clear Lake:

On Monday July 28th we had another Birthday Party with E & J's Friends. The kids had so much fun playing together! Later in the day we took the boys to DQ for supper and came home and we gave them their presents from us. They played most of the night with all their new toys!!


Now that is is July 29th and I leave for CONVENTION Ummm...TOMORROW I should get ready!! {Ya Think??} I wanted to make some cards to swap. I have heard of people that made 300 card fronts to swap...since I just started mine, I "only" made 40.

Here is my Swap Card:


ooooooo...that's a lot of monkeys!!

For the mouth of the monkey I used StazOn Cotton White Refill and put a few drops on a pc of glossy scrap paper.

Then I used an OLD Blender Pen to "paint" in the mouth.

When your done you have a cute little monkey mouth!

{Make sure you let them dry... or you will have to touch up some spots, trust me! :o)}


Well I am off to go pack and clean~up the house. I'm not sure if I will be able to post while I am gone so this might be my last post 'til Monday August 4th.

Have a great rest of the week!! I can't wait to share my convention goodies with you!


**********************************

Supplies for Sock Monkey Card:
Set: Sock Monkey
DSP Bella Rose {2”x4” pc}
Pink Pirouette {card stock 2 5/8“ x 2 7/8“ }
Riding Hood Red {card stock}
Close to Cocoa {card stock, marker,
classic stampin’ pad & wide grosgrain ribbon}
Scallop Edge Punch
VersaMark
Iridescent Ice Stampin’ Emboss Powder
Crystal Effects
Stampin’ Dimensionals
StazOn White Refill & Old Blender Pen {used on mouth}

1 comment:

Justina said...

Have Fun! I'll miss talkin' to you 8 times a day! Love your sis