Friday, August 15, 2008

1,000 {plus} Hits & a Give~Away!!!

{This give~away has officially ended on August 18th, 2008 @ 11:08 pm.}
These goodies could be yours!!!


As a way of thanking you for having an interest in my life :) ...lol!! I am giving~away this load of goodies! How can you win??? Just answer this question:


What is your favorite kind of "Card", to get OR to give, someone???


Just leave your answer as comment on THIS post!! {please make sure you have an e-mail address included so I can contact the winner!}


I will have the boys draw a winner the evening, of Monday August 18th, 2008!!! Then look for the Give~Away Winner post on Tuesday August 19th, 2008.


Good Luck and Thanks for everything!

9 comments:

Bonnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bonnie said...

Of COURSE I LOVE to give & get handmade/handstamped cards! I like that someone took the time to make me something, and I like to make someone feel special by making them something.

~Bonnie~

Anonymous said...

I love getting cards from children. I love their art work and messages. Evan and Jabin how are you guys? I miss your smiling faces. Hope you had a great birthday. What a great site Andy.
Take Care, Louann

Stephanie said...

Please enter me in your giveaway..... I love homemade cards! They are the best- they come from the heart!!

Have a great day :)
Stephanie

Branderella said...

Everything looks great. Those butterfly stamps could be put to alot of use =D My favorite kind of cards are the funny ones =D

Scoti said...

I love the serious heart touching cards....I am a total card giver...husband no so much but I wish he was....I want to win this so pick me....ok....lol Thanks Scoti

Justina said...

I love getting cards from Amaya, she makes them alot,from Andy{for ideas} and from Dave- He picks huge meaningful ones. I love to give cards to Dave- he appreciates them.

Raggedy Angel said...

Hello! I like funny cards...not to much on the mushy unless it something written from the heart...not halmark! Please enter me. Beth

Sharon said...

I enjoy getting "thinking of you" cards.