Thursday, August 14, 2008

August Open House Sneak Peek!!



My Open House is Sunday Aug 17th 1-5 pm!!


I have been very busy "working" {OK, playing with new stamps, ink colors, the Big Shot, and Decor Elements!!} on getting ready for my Open House!!


When they showed us the Spooky Spider Decor Elements at Convention I knew who "had" to have it at our house! Here is a Picture of Jabin & his new Decor Elements Spider:






{I wouldn't try putting YOUR decor elements on the wall while your son is jumping on his bed!}


Here is your Open House Sneek Peek of what we'll be making:






I still have more to get done!!! Plus, I have to go to the store and get stuff to make Pumpkin Bars {with cream cheese frosting!!} for Sunday!!! Yummmmmy!!!
OH MY!!! I just seen that I have had 1,000 hits on my blog counter!!! I'll have to get a give~away ready & post it later today!!!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

VERY cute projects! I can't wait until Sunday! That spider is SO Jabin. LOL

Talk to you soon,

~Bonnie~

Justina said...

So sorry I can't come! The "Junk Chicks" are havin' a sale! We need to plan our stuff better- geez, you'd think we don't ever talk..
Hope everyone has fun, and someone please eat my share of pumpkin bars.. like 4 of 'em!