Monday, August 25, 2008

Baby Boy Announcements for Tara


After I made Tara's baby shower card seen *here*. She asked if I would help her with the announcements... SURE!!!! :) I made these three samples...


Sample No. 1
4 X 4 Square W/Pull-Out Wallet Picture





Sample No. 2
PostCard Size W/Wallet Picture




Sample No. 3
4 X 9 Card with Flap

They decided on Sample No. 3

The supplies have been ordered and when they get here I said she could come over and we will "Whip" them up for her, BEFORE Baby arrives! Then she can just print out the New Baby Info and mail them out. Her Family and Friends will wonder...How in the world did she make such cute announcements when she just had a baby! :) {...It will be our little secret Tara!}

1 comment:

Peper Creek Gatherings said...

Come and visit my blog...You have an award waiting for you!