Saturday, August 23, 2008

BLOG OF THE MONTH AWARD

I received this e-mail from Kevin today:

Hi ANDY!
I just received the BLOG OF THE MONTH AWARD and want to pass it on to YOU!
You need to copy and paste the award onto your blog and then put who gave it to you...
When you send it to someone else, send the above instructions!
Let's keep the BLOG OF THE MONTH AWARD GOING!!!
Congrats!
LOVE the music on your blog!!!
Kevin
(OK. I need to go to bed!)
Crop-A-Dile Hunter!
Sr. Manager since 1996
Hastings, NE
www.stampinkev.blogspot.com
www.stampinkev.stampinup.net

I truly feel HONORED!!

{Thanks Kevin!!}

I am going to pass this Blog of the Month Award to.........

Justina DeNucci at Peper Creek Gatherings

I know she is my sister...But I am SO PROUD of all Her Work! She has meet some incredible NEW Friends through blogging and her love of Crafty Stuff!! She and My Mom are quite the crafty pair I mean "Junk Chicks"!!

No comments: