Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Quick Alligator Card

A quick card…And when I say quick I mean the Birthday Party for Evan & Jabin’s Neighbor Friend started at 3 pm Saturday and after a busy day the time was now 2:45pm and I still needed a card. Hmmm…The Birthday Theme was Alligators so I found this card fitting.

I Like it!! I might have to make some more and just add a little something!

I’ll have more to share from My NEW Stamp Clubs that started this week. The Boys have their 5 yr check-ups today and they need lots of shots. {WISH US ALL LUCK with that one!} Our “treat” will be shopping for school supplies at TARGET {YES!!}, Office Max {another, YES!!} and then off to Jimmy Legs’ pool to swim. We just have to be back by 6 pm for my stamp club!! :)


Have a good day!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

So cute! I'm so sad that I can't be there tonight. :o(

I know you will have a great time.

~Bonnie~

Kevin Theesen said...

Great card! Sometimes the simple QUICK cards are the BEST!
Hope the shots and shopping went well!
Kevin