Friday, August 22, 2008

Simply Scrappin' Challenge...Accepted

Please don't finish up 15 cards thinking you are FINALLY going to bed for the night {at 11:45pm, mind you}, then look on StampinKev.blogspot.com, because as you are "X-ing" out the 10 web pages you have open, you happen to see a Simply Scrappin' Kit Challenge Kevin offered and accept it!! :)
Here was his Challenge:
To make a card ONLY using: a Simply Scrappin' Kit, glitter, ribbon and ONE punch!

NO STAMPS!

Here is what I "Whipped-Up".....



{I see the "girl in the basket" likes it... She is smiling! ... Ok, SERIOUSLY, I need to go to bed!!}

This is a 4" X 12" pc of Textured Chocolate Chip, Scored at 3" to make the flap. I was thinking a CUTE Holiday Family Picture could fit on the Real Red & SnowFlake paper. Then you could add a Holiday Greeting inside the flap part. {I couldn't add a greeting because it said "NO STAMPS!"} :)

Sorry if the pictures are dark...It is late ya know! LOL :)

Have a GREAT weekend!

We will be working on the House.

All Stampin' Up! (R) Supplies Used:

I Wish Simply Scrappin' Kit

Dazzling Diamonds Glitter

Real Red 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon

Corner Rounder

No comments: