Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tonic Sol-fa and... ME!!

Another one of my {many} favorites moments at Convention was seeing Tonic Sol-fa for our awards night entertainment!! {I know I talked about it *here* } Thanks to Shari I had a Idea Book & Catalog to have them sign! I had left mine in the hotel room so she gave me her Idea Book & Catalog, then I just gave her mine in return! Thank You Shari you have no idea how much that meant to me!!
Front Row: Mark McGowan, Greg Bannwarth, Shaun Johnson & Jared Dove
Back Row: Me


My Husband Greg thought that I drew the heart above Greg's signature. But for the record it was already printed there!! :)


3 comments:

Kevin Theesen said...

Hey Andy! How's it going! LOVE your blog.... check mine out! It's getting better... just not sure what I am doing! LOL
Have a GREAT day!
Kevin

Justina said...

Awww... I'm so glad your home!
Love your SIS

Shari Fedders said...

Hi Andy-Love your blog! It was my pleasure to share my catty with you!! I so enjoyed hanging out with you-hope to see you next year at convention too!
Shari