Friday, September 12, 2008

Crab & Co with Crayon Resist

Here is the finished Crab & Co Crayon Resist Card:This is how to Crayon Resist...Stamp on WATERCOLOR PAPER with STAZON Jet Black Ink Pad.Color with CRAYOLA Crayons.
{My personal FAVORITE crayon choice!!}Add a few drops of Re~Inker to a small amount of water.
Wash over the stamped & colored watercolor paper.

Use a napkin or paper towel to pat dry.
Ta-DAAAA!! :)


I used sand paper on my card to get the sand effect. {I should be using it to get my work done on the house!!} I tried to use REAL sand and a variety of adhesives...The Sand Paper was the BEST & CLEANEST choice!!!
My husband said this card has a nice gift attached right to it...a nail file!! :) {I just love him!!}

I added these tiny shells with glue dots.
Do you LOVE the Crab & Company Set???
It will be 20% off in October 2008, Just Added Edited Note, WITH a $20 Purchase!!! {Reg $27.95 SALE Price $22.36!!} Along with SEVEN other GREAT Sets!! Watch for more info coming SOON!!!

No comments: