Friday, September 12, 2008

Flowers, Pumpkins and a Flower Candy Basket!


Tuesday my SWEET Husband brought me flowers when he came home from work!
{...and they were the Just Because kind!!}
Wednesday evening our Family was invited to go pick vegetables at our good friends & neighbors up the road. We picked tomatoes, onions, green peppers, sun flowers, and dug up carrots & potatoes! The Boys had fun and noticed the Pumpkins!! So “Grandma Jane” let them each pick one!! They had to draw faces on them with a sharpie marker. {We just LOVE Win & Jane!! :) }

Wednesday & Thursday were Stamp Club Days!! I'll post separate pictures of those cards we made!!

Also, Thursday Morning was the FIRST Scrap N' Stampers Morning Class at Centennial Hall in Amery. I brought the Big Shot so I could play around with the Baskets & Blooms Die. I had VERY LIMITED SUPPLIES with me and this is what I came up with for my Lil' Stamping Buddy Chloe:



I'll admit, I made the "flowers" quick when I got home. After class I had to go grocery shopping and thought while I was at the store I would pick up some treat to put in the basket. I ended up with some fruit snacks. I also bought some Smarties Candy Rolls for the Boys. So it wasn't until I got home that I thought about wrapping the Smarties to make the Flowers!! :) I did put a bag of the fruit snacks in the bottom. I sent this home with Bonnie after our Stamp Club last night to give to Chloe...

Here was part of the e-mail I got this morning:

Thank you again for last night. I had a good time. When I showed Chloe the little basket you made her, she said; "Andy must really love me." LOL I think she really liked it, what do you think? LOL And she is thinking like a true stamper, she said she has to keep the flowers to put on some cards she 'HAS' to make. ~Bonnie~


I would say she liked it! :) And YES Chloe, I do REALLY Lov ya!

No comments: