Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Heritage Days Part 2 of 4 {Desk Spinner}

This is the Desk Spinner I made. I've seen them "around" and I had all the goods, I just needed to put it together!


I couldn't get the label off the side of the spinner. When I peeled if off it left the side all sticky. I even used some Goo-Gone to take off the sticky part, but I had no luck. So I ended up adding the ribbon... Darn, I had to use ribbon! :) I used an ice cream pail lid to trace the circle for the DSP then cut out the circle. Then I used two laminate sheets to cover each side of the DSP circle just to protect it. :)
I love this new DSP Sweet Always!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How did you construct your desk spinner, meaning the base of it. Can you fill me in on what all you used to fill it also? I like organization ideas & this is too cute!

I'm a newbie to your site!

Stampin' Smiles from Ear to Ear,
Ann :)