Friday, September 19, 2008

I WON, I WON!! :)



Last week I went to Bittersweet Farms in Amery, WI and I FORGOT to register for the give~away! LUCKY for Me my Sister Tina went there the same day and registered my name for me. Well Saturday evening my Husband got the call that I won a table runner!!!!!

{He wanted to know what a table runner was!}


I had to call Tina to tell her the news of my winning! :) I won't type what she said to me, I'll just say it wasn't Congratulations! :) {We have this mostly love/hate relationship going on! :) }


Yesterday Tina & I got our hair cut. Then I went to get my Table Runner.

It is SUPER CUTE!!


I don't think Bittersweet Farms has a blog or web site, My sister has a picture of the place at the bottom of her Junk Bonanza Post.

The Store Phone Number is 715.268.2038

Next week is their Open House!! :)

No comments: