Sunday, September 14, 2008

September W & Th Stamp Club Cards

Here are the six cards we made for the September Wednesday Morning & Thursday Evening Stamp Club!! This card features Eastern Blossoms & Hostess Set Best Yet.


This card features Under The Stars & Hostess Set Best Yet.
To make this kind of folded card you need a card base of 5 1/2" x 8 1/2".

Score the base at 2 1/8" and 4 1/4". :)

And This card features Crab & Company.



At the club on Thursday My Son, Evan, helped show the "Stamping Ladies" how to color the watercolor paper and then wash the whole thing with the re-inker & water solution. When we pulled off the napkin I said "Ta-Daaaa" and we all clapped for him. Then He says...
"It was MY Pleasure!" :)


Jabin stamped a Sock Monkey card for a collage of his monkey pictures he is going to bring to school in the class Share Bag. He is bringing the Monkey I bought for him in Salt Lake City, UT when I went there for Convention.

I love my boys!!

If you want to see how to crayon resist like "Evan" showed the "Stamping Ladies" Click *here*.



No comments: