Monday, September 8, 2008

Workshop Demos & Other Stuff :)

Thank You Crystal for becoming my 2nd recruit last week!! I have added a few posts to my Stampin' Andy DownLine Blog Page. I will plan a DownLine Gathering soon!!
The weekend was nice after the first four days of school and a busy week! I took the Boys to my Mom's Up-North to stay at her camper. They had a Garage/Craft sale at the campground. I set up a display table. Wouldn't you know I forgot my camera! I don't know if my sister took pictures of my table but I know she got some pictures of her & mom's "wares". I'm sure she will be posting them on her blog later. Not many sales and that was fine! We went there just for fun anyway. The kids LOVE it there!
Greg and his Family worked on the house Saturday and were still at our house when the boys & I got home! It was nice to see them. His Brother just came back from FL and this was the first time he has seen our new house. He helped put up more shakes on the front. Greg FINISHED the shakes yesterday. Way to go Honey! :) They look GREAT!!
Here are some pictures of the demos & the make-n-take of my last workshop.
Enjoy...and have a great week!! I am working on the post of some Stamp Club & Scrap N' Stampers Sneak Peeks!!
Demo~Hostess Thank You Gift:


Demo~Simply Scrappin' Kit: Best Ever
Old Olive 3/4" Grosgrain Ribbon
4 X 4 Card:

6 X 6 Scrapbook Page OR 3 X 6 Make-N-Take
{Under the Stars & Family Phrases Stamp Sets}

No comments: