Sunday, October 5, 2008

a card, a cake & a child

Happy World Card Making!

I don't know how it came to be, but I felt like this was something I had to do. Not only give some food to a local food shelf, but to give something that could make some Child's Birthday Special. I just thought about Some Family trying to put food on the table, let a lone Celebrating a Child's Birthday.

So I decided to make Mini Birthday Kits and include:

*a Cake Mix

*Frosting w/Sprinkles

*Candles

*a Hand~Stamped Card :)

A Sock Monkey Card should do the Trick!

{I know he makes our Kids *Smile*!!}




Everything all bagged-up and ready to go!!

4 comments:

Peper Creek Gatherings said...

Hey Andy.. good idea! I need to bring in my foodshelf donations on wednesday, to church... If I get a couple of kits together do you wanna donate cards?

Anonymous said...

Andy,
I think that is so cool! You are so thoughtful. You will make some families very happy-good for you!
Jean Measner

Miss Robyn said...

I think this is great! This is really a very thoughtful idea.

Carmen O. said...

What a sweet idea! You're so right on trying to have something special for a child.