Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Mr. Twigster and a Used Dryer Sheet

Now I have to do some more Laundry because I need the used dryer sheets to make more of these cute Mr. Twigster Cards!! {not that my job is ever done!}
Here is what I did...
Stamp on Whisper White Card Stock with Jet Black StazOn ink.Color the stamped image with your Many Marvelous Markers.
{If you don't have them you can order them through me!!}
And Did YOU know that the lines on the Marker represent the tip thickness??
I hate to ADMIT this... but I didn't! My friends JUST pointed it out to me!
{After how many years I just learned that?! :) hehehee} On an extra pc of paper, spray the Whisper White pc {lightly!} with Craft Bond.
Then lay the used dryer sheet on top of the Stamped and lightly sprayed pc and press it down.Trim off the extra dryer sheet.Layer that pc on your card.I added the Dazzling Diamonds Glitter with a 2 Way Glue pen. And so I was not TOTALLY covered in glitter I tapped the extra glitter off. Then I took my card outside to get the rest of the extra glitter off the card.

He is SO cute!
Sorry, but this is NOT one of the projects...however I will have this there to look at!
Thanks for looking! If you liked the card, leave me a comment on *this* post. I will draw a name and the winner will get One Card like this one shown and another surprise with Mr. Twigster on it! I will draw a winner on November 1st, 2008 at Noon.
Good Luck! :)

5 comments:

Peper Creek Gatherings said...

Oh where do you come up with these ideas? No wonder why you don't get nuttin done! Wait till you see my house! Unbelievable.. Sis

GaRaGe GrAmmA said...

I remember I had to save dryer sheets for you a couple years ago for a card you were making. I would give you a bunch but mine have green dots on them. Mom

Joy Schauer said...

You are just to funny...the card is great and I would have never of thought to use a dryer sheet for something like this. Joy

MsBonnieK said...

OMGosh That is SO flippin' cute! Great, now I have to start doing laundry so I can save dryer sheets!...j/k...lol I would love to know how you just come up with these things. You ARE the Stampin' Up! Goddess!!

Love ya,
~Bonnie~

Crystal said...

How does it smell? Very nice wish I could attend on Saturday. I can't wait to get the set.