Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Stamp Room :)

Ok, So I cleaned my Stamp Room yesterday
and I thought I would take pictures quick
before it gets messy {again}
and I don't want you to see! :)
Greg STILL thinks this room is messy and I agree!!
I "NEED" my new room finished! :)
And I'm sure that will be the "first" thing right after
we finish the rest of the house! *hehehee*
A Wooden Cassette Tape Holder works GREAT for Ink Pads!
I got this card from my Friend Bonnie!
It is full of good "stuff".
{My MOM Pointed out that this is a "CART" not a "CARD"!!} :)
Card Stock!!
By the looks of it I have a nice supply of WASABI! :)

My work table.
{It is NEVER this Clean!}

The Wall of More Stuff!

Drawers for punches and more stampin' goods!
If you look on the bottom right you will see that
I bought rods at IKEA for my punches,
I just don't have the wall space "YET" to hang them up.

I {heart} 3~Ring Binders!!

I use them to keep classes & papers organized!

Cutters & my "Score"~Pal.

Markers, a Pampered Chef Turn about and ink refills.

I store mine in a Match-Box Car Case.
I got mine at Wal*Mart for $5.

Ahh, Stamp Sets!!

Ribbon
I got these holders from a store that went out of business.

Kids Craftin' Supplies.

"Old" Catalogs & Magazines.

Another wall of Even More "Stuff"!

Flower Fusion & Odds~N~Ends

12 X 12 DSP & Simply Scrappin' Kits.
{These baskets need more Organization!}


The little white dresser is full of more good stuff!

Here is how I store my envelopes.

Our computer "desk".

{Nice Blog Page :)}

This is where the Boys get to "work".

Although they like to take over my table!! :)

My "For Now" Stamp Room is right off the Kitchen in the Den.

I guess TOOK over the "Family" Den Space.

But I justify it because the Boys & I spend

Lots of QUALITY time together in here! :)

Now I have to stop OR I'll get all emotional on you because I haven't seen my Family all day! They should be home soon! :) {Love you guys!!}

Enjoy!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your room! Would you possibly share where you were able to find the wooden cassette holder for your ink pads? Also how do you store your 12X12 cardstock? Love, love, love the re-inkers storage idea!!!! I'm going to have to run to Wal-Mart & purchase some Match Box car cases!

I LOVE storage & organizational tips!

Thanks for sharing!

Stampin' Smiles from Ear to Ear,
Ann :)