Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Oct 20th Bitty Birthday Bash

Last night was my Bitty Birthday Bash Stamp Class. Each person got the Bitty Birthday Set and made 5 projects using that set. As you can see we had fun!! I have to go clean that up after I post this!! :) I left my "Sample" ideas very basic so that the "Stampin' Ladies" could {for one time ONLY! Ha!} be creative on their own.
Mini B~Day Album

Envelope with Ribbon Tags


{The ribbons are actually Ornament Hangers I found at Menards last week}



B~day Banners


{Wood Dowels from Menards, my SWEET Husband cut them in 1/2 for me!}




"Spring~Up" Card
We made another project, a little orange tin with treats in it...However mine is missing {?} so I couldn't take a picture of it today. If I find it I will "add" the Picture! :) Maybe it will show up when I get the table clean?!?!?



We also had some yummy cupcakes for a treat!!


Evan worked on this and had to have Gramma Kathy hold it so he could "take a picture"! {Hmmm...I wonder where they get that from???}

Jabin made a Monkey puppet.

Thanks "Stampin' Ladies" for the Fun Night! :)

1 comment:

Peper Creek Gatherings said...

I don't have the little sample pail, sorry... but if it was filled with goodies I wish I did have it!
your Sista