Monday, October 13, 2008

October 12th Hostess Luncheon

Sunday October 12th was my Hostess Luncheon!
The make~n~take was this:



I have to say all the "Stampin' Ladies" did a better job on their cards!
I should have taken pictures!! :)
Joy was the Hostess with the Top sales of the quarter!! Congratulations!!
This was her gift from me!!




I do {heart} all of My Hostesses!!
I made each Hostess one of these...


Dessert!


I made S'More Bars, and added a "corny" line about being a Hostess in October, November, or December so we can

"Have S'More fun in January at the next Luncheon!"

Thanks for putting up with me "Stampin' Ladies"!! I have so much fun with you all!

On a Side note this was a dangerous day... Bonnie burned her thumb on a candle holder and Ann cut her thumb with the Paper Snips!! OUCH!! :(

Thank~goodness Ann comes prepared with Band~Aides!

I hope you are both doing better today!

No comments: