Sunday, October 12, 2008

Stampin' with Evan & Jabin

The other day the boys were stampin'. So I caught them in the act on video!! :)

It started when they saw a pumpkin that I stamped all orange, even the stem & vine. Evan asked for that stamp and he grabbed the orange & green markers. I was wondering what he was going to do, but I didn't ask...I just watched!

He started coloring the pumpkin part with the orange marker...


Then used the green marker for the stem & the vine.


{I was impressed!}

Then he put the stamp on his paper, then huffed :).



Added the black face, used the punch and this is what he made:


I asked him:

"Where did you learn how to do that??"

He said:

"I learned it at the last stamp week...Are you thinking what I'm thinking??"

I told him that I was thinking that he was so cute!! :)

Here are two video clips. I'm not so good with this, so it is in two parts!

Part 1 of 2

{Jabin is in his Spider~Man costume and Evan has the Blue Thomas shirt on.}


Part 2 of 2

I hope they work fo you! Enjoy!!

And Happy Stampin'!!

No comments: