Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Welcome to Class Baby Easton!!

Last night at our Scrap N' Stampers class most of us met Easton for the First Time!!


Easton was born on

Thursday, September 25th at 7:27AM

He weighed 8lb 8oz and was 21-1/2" long

Proud, PROUD Parents: Tara & Tom


He is ADORABLE!! :)
Congratulations Tara, Tom and Louie too! :)
Our group went in on His Bedding and can be seen *here*.
His Announcements can be seen *here*.
*****
This was the Make~N~Take Danielle had ready for us.
I love it!!
For me it was nice to just sit down and enjoy a project
with all the prep~work done!!
Kind of like when you sit down to a nice meal,
that you didn't have to make,
You tend to ENJOY it more!! :)

2 comments:

Carmen O. said...

Just wanted to say this is a cute pail. Also to say hi and that I used to live in Wisconsin until moving to OH two yrs ago. I grew up in Kenosha Wi and lived in South Milwaukee until July of 06.

Peper Creek Gatherings said...

Oh how SPOOKTACULAR! I love it.. Come on over for some punkin' pie, and a clean house- that's what I've been up to.