Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Details For The Holiday Extravaganza Sale


Sale Dates: November 26 - December 1, 2008

For the "LIST" of sale items click *here*.

To shop on-line visit:

http://www.stampinandy.stampinup.net/

In the upper right hand corner is the shop now button!

If you want to place an order directly through me, that is fine also! :)

Here is how you can reach me:

E-mail: stampinandy@yahoo.com

Home Phone: 715.268.4143

Cell Phone: 651.779.9883

If you have any questions PLEASE let me know! :)

I am SO excited about this sale!!

For instance, I have the All in the Family set already, but the SALE Bundle for $31.70 makes me want to buy another, it is such a GREAT Deal!! :)


Don't forget about the Prizes I am giving away!

*********************

Wanna Win some Prizes?? :)
Place an order with ME or through My Website
http://www.stampinandy.stampinup.net/
between
November 26th, 2008 and December 1st, 2008
And you will be entered to win
some FABULOUS Prizes
For EACH ITEM YOU ORDER!

Prizes Include:
Stamp Set: Hostess ONLY Best Yet
Rub~Ons: Love & Happiness
DSP: 6 X 6 Prints Pack
A Set of Gift Notes & Envelopes


No comments: