Monday, November 3, 2008

Pictures From a Night out W/Mr. Twigster!

See what you missed!!! HeHeHeeee :) that was a gag gift I made for Ann! :)






The bottle tag was one of the make~n~takes. I have to take better pictures of the other things we made. The lighting was not so good there.

We had fun at Loggers!! It was nice to be in a new place to stamp!!! :)
{It helped that they served food & drinks!!}
Thanks to those that joined Danielle & I!!
We hope you had a fun night out also!!
And a BIG THANKS to Angie for letting us use your house, helping us stamp {with a 3 month old in your arms!} and feeding us! :) You're the Best!!

Oh, I didn't forget about a Winner from the Mr. Twigster & a used Dryer Sheet Post.
The winner is....
Bonnie!
Congratulations!
{I'll bring your card & other surprise to class Tues Night!}

No comments: