Thursday, November 6, 2008

A small Pennant Christmas Tree

{{{I'm lovin' the Big Shot!!}}}
At our Tuesday Night Group Angie was talking about making "SIMPLE" Christmas Thank You notes for her daughter(s) to send out. She was putting together her new stamp Simple Birthday Thanks and cut the words out like shown *here*. She wanted to use just the words on the Christmas Thank Yous.
I wondered if you could make a Small Pennant {from the Pennant Bigz XL Die} look like a Christmas Tree, yet still fit in an envelope. And I want to use the scrap that is left when you use the Scallop Envelope Bigz Die. {Mostly because I have LOTS of Ski Slope DSP scraps from the Night out with Mr. Twigster!}So I used small punches on the scraps...

...And I made the "Tree" out of Old Olive card stock using the Pennant Bigz XL Die. I made the "Tree Trunk" with a Small Tab Punch and Chocolate Chip card stock! I used Old Olive Ink with the Baroque Motifs stamp set on the "Tree". I just used a Two Way Glue Pen to add the "ornaments".

Now what Angie will want to do... is stamp the Back with the thank you saying and have Tasha color on the tree! :) And Yes Angie, I will help you, but Only IF I get to hold Cassie!! :)

Envelopes these fit in:

~Small Open End Envelopes

~Medium Envelopes

Have a great weekend!! :)

No comments: