Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Stamp Club Sneak Peek & other stuff


Well it is time once more for my Wednesday Morning & Thursday Evening Stamp Club! This is One of the cards the "Stamping Ladies" will be making. I'll post the other two after the clubs have met! :)
Today I did lots of running, lucky for me my Mom {garagegramma} came with me. I had a STATE OF EMERGENCY with Only ONE CAN OF PEPSI IN THE HOUSE!!! Let me tell you I was nervous when I saw the forecast for snow!! Thank goodness I could go pick up a case today. Yep, my addiction is THAT bad!! ;) I'm content...for now. heheheeee
My Mom & I picked the Boys up from School and we all went to get our hair done. Even Tina, Nicci & Amaya went! I'll have to see about mine...it's reallllllly dark now. :) My mom is spending the night and Evan made a spot in his bed for her. {how sweeeeet!} I better go make her a bed just in~case the "spot" gets toooo crowded! TTFN!!

2 comments:

Peper Creek Gatherings said...

I am assuming you & mom got everything done - that you needed to? LOL I am sure your hair looks great. Tina

GaRaGe GrAmmA said...

Thanks Evan for the spot in bed. Clifford made a great pillow!! It was fun. Mom