Sunday, November 16, 2008

W & Th Stamp Club Cards for November

Here are the cards we made for my Wednesday Morning & Thursday Evening Stamp Club...
Season of Friendship Card:Whisper White and Bashful Blue Card Stock with Close To Cocoa ink for the tree. The snowflakes are heat embossed with versa mark and iridescent ice emboss powder.
I LOVE THIS CARD!! I found the idea *here* on Stella's Blog. I used different card stock, Garden Green and Ruby Red, because that is what I had the most of!! :) Hostess set Deer Friends and Many Merry Messages. I LOVED how she used the word window punch for the spinner guide!! I think this was the FIRST time I got a spinner card to actually work!! LoL!! Thanks Stella!!!! :)

And I just LOVE Mr. Twigster!! I just can't "get over" him yet!!
Sets: Mr. Twigster and Heard From The Heart
Real Red Card Stock and Ski Slope DSP.
Little Felt Flurries and circle punches used on scraps of the Ski Slop DSP.
Stamped in Basic Brown and colored in with markers.




I have so much fun with you "Stamping Ladies" thank you so much for everything!! :)
I can't wait for December's Club Meets!!


1 comment:

Stella said...

Love your card! Great ideas here on your blog. Keep up the good work!