Thursday, December 11, 2008

Attn: Ann :) From the Windy City

Hello Ann :) from the Windy City!
This post is for you! :)
You have left a few questions in my comments,
however I don't have you e-mail address...
Could you please e-mail me so I have it??
Thanks!!
Some answers to questions:
The base for the desk spinner was found at Target it was a Lazy Susan for the kitchen. I found it by the Rubbermaid stuff. {dish pans, dish racks, etc.} I used a pink tin from Target and some votive holders for IKEA to hold goodies! :)
The tins I used for the ornaments I found some at Target and some at Walmart.
{They are Wedding Favor Tins.}
I keep my 12 x 12 paper in red "shopping" baskets. I have 4~12 x 12 paper racks, but my room has a BIG window and the sun was fading my paper so I has to store the racks in my basement for now. {'til I get my new stamp room! :), First my Husband gets his Feeder Theater Room! He SO deserves it after all the work he is doing on our house! His nick~name is Feeder.}
The cassette holder my Dear Mother-In-Law found it for me at a second~hand store. I would just keep your eyes open at garage sales, second~hand stores or ask some friends or family if they have one stored away.
If you have any other questions let me know! :)

No comments: