Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas At Home!

We put the boys to bed {on 12/22} and later I heard Jabin coughing,
so I went to check on him.
He was fine. So as I was leaving the room I looked over at Evan ...And saw him sleeping with his Santa hat on!! :)
I just had to take a picture!
Christmas Eve day we made cookies for Santa, Greg's family and us!
EvanJabin

For Santa! {I heard they were yummy! :)}
Evan's Santa: I love the decorating detail they do!!
Jabin's Sleigh

We bagged some cookies for Uncle Tim, Uncle Paul and Cousin Lyn.Christmas Morning!
Jabin was up at 5am and wanted to open presents!
I told him we couldn't 'til everyone was awake!
We made it to 6:30 am!

Books from Santa.


Puzzles

A tractor set for Evan.



Stockings filled with goodies!
NEW Spider~Man Suits that change from red to black!!


Jabin with his new Sock Monkey!
We even had a suit made for the Sock Monkey out of Jabin's 2nd old suit!
Evan with his new tub toys.

Yummy Monkey Buns fresh from the oven for Breakfast!

We had a nice day. Greg's Family came over around 4:30 pm.
I made a ham, cheesy potatoes, veggies, buns, and cheese cake for dessert!
We missed his Parents who spend the Winter in Texas!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love all of the photos! They remind me of when our daughter was young! Enjoy your boys every day! Those days go by quickly & they grow up soooooo fast.

Stampin' Smiles from Ear to Ear,
Ann :)