Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Gifts

I received this gift and thought I'd share it: I thought it was so neat to turn a photo book in to a recipe book!
{Thanks, KaCey!}


This is the gift I made for our bus driver Sue.
It is a Cocoa Caddy.
It is filled with "to go" cups with covers,
cocoa packets, peppermint sticks and marshmallows.
The holder came from a gas station.
{Thanks for the pumpkin spice cappuccino, Denise! :)}




I bought the stocking ornament from my Sister Tina.
It has been a busy holiday and I am trying to catch~up!
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!! :)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I just discovered your blog and I LOVE it!! You have such a beautiful family! Of course, I love stamping too, so I'm enjoying looking at all your creativity!! I look forward to reading more of your blog in 2009!
Michelle
www.PetersonCreekPrimitives.com
http://PetersonCreekPrimitives.blogspot.com/
http://mydaisybelle.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Love the family recipe book! Did you use regular lined notebook paper? Very cool ideas!

Stampin' Smiles from Ear to Ear,
Ann :)