Sunday, December 7, 2008

Scrap N' Stampers Exchange Cards

Our Scrap N' Stampers Class did a Holiday Card Exchange this week.

Here are the cards.

~Ann's~
~Mary's~


~Bonnie's~


~Deanna's~


~Missy's~


~Angie's~

~Sandy's~
~Denise's~

~Danielle's~ ~Mine~



I used a Transparency sheet {cut in 1/2} for the card base. Then I used the "scrap" frame that you have after you die cut the Top Note from a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 pc of card stock with the Big Shot. {I just try to center the card stock when I am die cutting them out.} I also used the Snowflake Die with white self-adhesive fun foam sheets. I dipped the adhesive side in Dazzling Diamonds glitter and used SNAIL Adhesive to adhere it to the card base. I used Chocolate Grosgrain Ribbon and the greeting is from the set Wishing You Cheer. I stamped it on a 2 3/4 x 3 3/4 pc of Whisper White card stock with Chocolate Chip ink and added it to the inside of the card.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful cards, thanks for sharing!
Stampin' Smiles from Ear to Ear,
Ann :)

Justina said...

Cute thumb in the picture :o) BTW ... where are the re~design pics? I can't wait!