Thursday, December 11, 2008

W & Th Stamp Club Cards for December and a thanks!

First I want to show you some "goodies" I got from some "Stamping Ladies"!
Ann gave me this serving tray.
{I just put some left~overs from our Christmas Tree, pip berries and Votive Holders in it!!} Thanks!!
Malva brought me this gift tonight:
This is a SO ME gift!!
{How did you know I wanted Pepsi for Christmas?}
Thanks!!


I made these goodie bags for my Stamp Club "Stamping Ladies"
My boys handed them out tonight in Santa Hats!
They also greeted the first few ladies at the door singing a Christmas Song. :)

I had some help from my Friend Angie with the saying.
I put little embellishments in the tins.
Truly my "Stamping Ladies" are my Friends! :) *sniff, sniff!*

Here are the cards we made:

I saw this idea *here*!



I saw *this* card and LOVED it!!

Enjoy!! :)

No comments: