Tuesday, January 27, 2009

April 2009 Hostess Luncheon Make~N~Take

Attention January, February and March 2009
Hostess of Mine! :)

Here is the make-n-take we will be making on Sunday April 19th at my Hostess Luncheon!!


It is a photo wallet. I will have a variety of supplies cut & ready for you to use. You can bring some pictures if you wish, wallet size work the best.









I didn't get to write in mine yet...I am waiting for my new white gel pen!! :)



Plan on joining me by being a Hostess!!

If you are a hostess of mine between January and March 2009 You and a Guest will be invited to this Luncheon. A Prize will be awarded to the Hostess with the Highest Workshop Sales of the quarter, there will be a Make-N-Take and a light lunch. You DON’T want to miss this event! Book your workshop today! The next quarter runs April through June 2009 with the Luncheon in July 2009.


1 comment:

Ann said...

Hey Andy,
I know this is going to sound like a silly question, but what do the numbers signify on your photo pages? Also could you share the recipe since I am a fellow demo? Wish I could come join you ladies some time!
Stampin' Smiles from Ear to Ear,
Ann :)