Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!
We stayed home New Year's Eve and had our own party with
My Mom, Tina, Amaya & Amanda.
We ate munchies & I made soup.
Greg made himself a steak dinner and ate it quietly by himself. ;o)
The kids played "horses".

Tina, My Mom, Amanda and I were watching funny Baby videos on YouTube.


Jabin working on my Birthday card.
Tina brought me an early card & gift.
{thanks tina! :)}
I also worked on our "holiday" cards!
{I'll post more about that later!}

Greg tried to read & relax after his steak dinner!
We had a fun night & sleep over with a yummy breakfast this morning!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your great time together with your family!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!

Stampin Smiles from Ear to Ear,
Ann :)

Kathy S. said...

I just love your stamping room-wow!! Your kids are super-wonderful cute too!

Happy New Year!

Did your mom like her sheep?