Thursday, January 29, 2009

I made it in the News Paper

Mom & Dad....
I was in the news paper this week... and... It was all GOOD! :)
This is a picture of me in our local Amery news paper. {My "Friends" didn't want to be in the picture, gee thanks!} I had wrote about our Scrap N' Stampers Group that meets in Amery. {They put By: Kari Fladwood, but it was by me.} I wrote it for the Centennial Bell and the paper agreed to print it in the local news paper.
I am VERY proud of our group and how it is growing! We have SO much fun. I have met some WONDERFUL NEW Friends through this group! Most of us that started in the group didn't even know each other. {You all are the BEST! :)}
Our Group is Hosting a Scrap-A-Thon on Feb 21st! I can't wait!! :)
If you live in the area and would like more information on our group just let me know! We'd LOVE for you to join us!
I should add that Danielle, my friend and the groups "other" demonstrator just started her own stamping blog Pheasant Run Designs. You will have to check it out! :)


3 comments:

Kathy S. said...

YOU GO GIRL!! It caught my eye right away....I know that girl!
Sounds so fun, I might have to dust my stamps off sometime and come out!

Ann said...

How great is that, you're a star girl! :) Wish I could just drive on over & join you ladies!
Stampin' Smiles from Ear to Ear,
Ann :)

GaRaGe GrAmmA said...

Sure glad it wasn't in the police reports!!! lol jk love mom