Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Jan '09 Hostess Luncheon

Sunday Jan 11th was my Hostess Luncheon!
Congrats to Kari K. for being Last Quarters TOP Hostess!!
We had a Very Close 2nd so I gave another prize! Congrats Sandy V.!!
I made these: For all the past Hostesses.
This was our Make~N~Take:





Inside Goodies:
I let the Stampin' Ladies go "out-side Andy's box" and create their own cards and decorate their Mail Boxes how THEY wanted!
{I didn't freak out or anything! Did I Joy???} :)
It was fun! I can't wait for the next Hostess Luncheon in April!!
Side Note: The Mail Boxes are in the Dollar Spot at Target! I Love when $1 items can be made to look so cute!! :)

2 comments:

Ann said...

Hi Andy,
Love the mailbox & your projects! Thanks for sharing where you purchased them. I'd better warm up my Trailblazer tomorrow & hit Target. It's a tad bit nippy here in Chicagoland! But to purchase something for a "cool" project is more important.
Stampin' Smiles from Ear to Ear,
Ann :)

Ann said...

Hi Andy,

I bought the mailboxes today! There was one left on the dollar spot shelf & it was broken. :( I asked a gal if she knew if they had any others. She was super sweet & checked at the service desk. Sure enough they had a case in the back & brought them up to the service desk!!!! My daughter was utterly embarrased, because I thanked the gal so much for going to the trouble of checking. :) You have to understand she's 18 & isn't into the whole crafting bag like her Mom.
The interesting thing is that they had white ones, so I wonder if different stores carry different colors. Did you see any different colors when you bought yours?
Can't wait to start working on something fun with the mailbox!

Stampin' Smiles from Ear to Ear,
Ann :)