Thursday, January 8, 2009

the new Spring & Summer Idea Book & Catalog...

I just was reading Patty's Blog and she posted about the New Spring & Summer Idea Book & Catalog!!
Click *here* if you want to know what she posted. She didn't have any pictures, just a list of things. {She is at Leadership this week!!}
I have NOT seen the new IB & C yet!!! I can't wait to see it!!
It is hard to believe that we are about to get a new IB & C. It doesn't seem like that long ago I was at convention seeing the New Fall~Winter Catalog! :)
I can't WAIT for my shipment of catalogs!!
{I'll let you know when I get them!!}
~Reminder~
New Idea Book & Catalog AND Sale~A~Bration OPEN HOUSE
Saturday February 7th, 2009 10am to 1pm At Andy's House
Come and Sale-A-Brate with me!!
With the New Idea Book & Catalog and Sale-A-Bration
there will be an abundance of things to see.
Free Make-N-Takes, Refreshments and New Products to see!!
RSVP by February 5th and you will be registered to win a PRIZE! :)

No comments: